Sunfood Marine Phytoplankton. Ultra concentrated, in liquid dropper bottle. For nutrients, trace minerals and naturally occurring vitamins. 1 fl oz.
- Trace minerals for health and energy support
- Improves cellular repair
- Detoxification support
- Mix into any smoothie, drink, or raw food dish
- Also taken on the back of the tongue, 2 or more times each day, start with 2 drops at a time
- May be taken more frequently and in greater amounts depending on your personal needs.
- Bee Pollen, Cacao, and Wild Jungle Peanuts are also friends of Oceans Alive. Experiment and see what new Superfood Synergies you can create
- As a kids' vitamin supplement -- safe, chemical/additive-free, efficacious and no swallowing of pills required
Ingredients: Marine Phytoplankton, Nannochloropsis gaditana, Pure ionic trace sea mineral solution
Barlean's Greens brand Super Green Food Concentrate (with organic berry flavours). A blend of organic barley leaf, oat leaf and wheat leaf combined with barley juice, wheat juice and oat juice powders, spirulina, organic flaxmeal, probiotic blend, chlorella, sea vegetables, spinach, parsley, astragalus, schizandra, acerola...
Bright Earth Food's Chlorella comes from some of the purest, cleanest sources available and is grown without the use of herbicides and pesticides or synthetic fertilizers. It is sun-dried and the cell wall is broken so the body can use it to is highest potential....
Whether you take spirulina in powder to drink, crunchy to snack on or caps to swallow, it will give you an incredible dose of concentrated nutrients. Spirulina Planet's product is sundried in the hot and glowing Indian tropical heat which imbues it with its special...