Thieves is one of the best known products with Young Living, world leader of therapeutic quality essential oils. It's inspired by the legend of the four thieves in France who covered themselves with cloves, rosemary, and other aromatics while robbing plague victims during the Black Plague. This proprietary essential oil blend was university tested for its antimicrobial abilities, for it kills more than 99.6 air-borne bacteria and interrupting the life circle of viruses. Not only does it kill mold it prevents it from coming back because it digests mold spores. It is also very effective against sore throat, candida and various infectious conditions. Like all genuine and potent therapeutic antimicrobial essential oils, using it can support the immune system and general good health.
Clove (Syzygium aromaticum), lemon (Citrus limon), cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum), Eucalyptus radiata and rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT 1,8 cineol). Young Living Therapeutic Grade essential oil.
1. Diffuse for 15 - 30 minutes at intervals in your home or office to help eliminate airborne bacteria and mold.
2. Put in a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend in your dishwater or dishwasher to thoroughly clean dishes and eliminate odor. Or consider the ready-made Thieves Household Cleaner for various household cleaning needs.
3. For oral health (and sore throat), dilute well in water and gargle. Or add a drop in cold pressed coconut oil for oil pulling. You may also consider Thieves essential oil blend infused toothpaste and mouthwash.
4. Rub on gum to relieve tooth ache and infection. (Clove is long used for toothache.)
5. Experienced users have also reported using Thieves essential oil blend in a capsule and swallow with water to support their immune system and support recovery from cold or flu. You may consider Inner Defense which contains Thieves and oregano oils and in capsule form for this purpose. (Take with food in the stomach to avoid irritation.)
6. Use with lemon and peppermint for added anti-biotic support and reducing fever naturally. (Diffuse or rub on bottoms of feet. Some have used in raw honey for adding anti-microbial support and for soothing sore throat.)
7. It may even improve mood and concentration. (By oxygenating the brain and restoring healthy bacterial balance.)