Clove (Syzygium aromaticum), lemon (Citrus limon), cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum), Eucalyptus radiata and rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT 1,8 cineol). Young Living Therapeutic Grade essential oil.
1. Diffuse for 15 - 30 minutes at intervals in your home or office to help eliminate airborne bacteria and mold.
2. Put in a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend in your dishwater or dishwasher to thoroughly clean dishes and eliminate odor. Or consider the ready-made Thieves Household Cleaner
for various household cleaning needs.
3. For oral health (and sore throat), dilute well in water and gargle. Or add a drop in cold pressed coconut oil for oil pulling. You may also consider Thieves essential oil blend infused toothpaste and mouthwash.
4. Rub on gum to relieve tooth ache and infection. (Clove is long used for toothache and is approved by the American Dental Association.)
5. Experienced users have also reported using Thieves essential oil blend in a capsule and swallow with water to support their immune system and support recovery from cold or flu. You may consider Inner Defense
which contains Thieves blend, oregano, thyme and lemongrass in capsule form for this purpose. (Take with food in the stomach to avoid irritation.)
6. Use with lemon and peppermint for added immunity support especially with raised temperature. (Diffuse or rub on bottoms of feet. Some have used in raw honey for adding anti-microbial support and for soothing sore throat.)
7. It may even support mood and concentration. (By oxygenating the brain and controlling harmful bacteria.)
How to save on buying Young Living products: