- Young Living
Items in your cart購物車中的產品
The item you tried to buy is sold out你嘗試購買的產品已售清.
Kristen Leigh Bell is one of the most recognized expert in the safe utilization of aromatherapy with animals within the holistic aromatherapy community.
Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals acts both as a reference as well as a readable textbook. The text begins in Section 1 and 2 with helpful introductory information that includes ascertaining essential oil quality, understanding the chemical constituents of essential oils and other pertinent info. Kristen Leigh Bell's presentation and writing style are informative and intriguing, and the emphasis on safety issue.
- Section 1: Aromatherapy Has Gone to the Dogs… and Cats… and Horses
- Section 2: The Tools of the Trade and the Perilous Quest for Purity and Quality
- Section 3: A Closer Look at the Aromatics Used in This Book…
- Section 4: Man's (and Woman's) Best Friends: Aromatherapy of Dogs
- Section 5: Aromatherapy for Cats – Sensitive and Mysterious Creatures
- Section 6: Aromatherapy for Birds and Other Small Pets
- Section 7: Aromatherapy for Horses and Other Large Animals
- Section 8: Brewing Up Your Own Potions: Suppliers, Packaging, Resources and Education
- Appendix 1: Tables of Weights and Measures and Conversion Tables
- Appendix 2: Holistic Resource Guide
- Appendix 3: Recommended Readings
- End Notes
Author: Kristen Leigh Bell, 216 pages