i-Detox Epsom Salt (4lb)
Epsom salt can soothe sprains, aches and stings when dissolved and used in a bath, or can act as a saline laxative.
* Please note that due to the weight of this item, extra delivery fees will be charged if buying multiple packs. Please check with our office via Whatsapp: 9838-7902. Thank you.
We recommend it for primarily EXTERNAL use. Only take small dose as directed by your health practitioner as a temporarily laxative(e.g. during liver and gallbladder flush). Dot NOT use it internally on-goingly.
External Use:(in making soaking or bathing solution)
- Relieves pain from minor sprains and bruises
- As muscle relaxant
- Relieves occasional constipation
- Generally produces bowel movement in 1.5 to 6 hours
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 2-4 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8 oz) of water
- Children 6 years to under 12 years: 1-2 level teaspoon dissolved in a full glass (8 oz) of water
- Not recommended for children under 6 years of age
- Do not exceed more than 2 doses per day; if necessary repeat dosage in 4 hours
- Or follow the instruction of your doctor or health carrier.
- As a soaking solution: Adults dissolve 1/2 cup in a quart of water, and apply wet, with towel, etc
- As a bathing solution: 2 cups added to the bath water for a refreshing and relaxing bath after strenuous exertion
- Add Himalayan Pink Salt to the bathing solution for added mineralizing effect
- Dissolve appropriate pure and high quality essential oils into salt (about 6-10 drops per bath) and then add to water for a more therapeutic and enjoyable experience
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- presently taking a prescription drug
When using this product, do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
As a laxative
- you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. This may indicate a serious condition
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
As a soaking solution
- you have redness, irritation, swelling, or infection occurs
- hot or warm soaks should not be used by individuals with diabetes except with the advice of a physician
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult a health professional before use. In case of accidental overdose, seek for professional assistance.