Greek Honey a great booster that gives energy & resistance.
Our raw and unfiltered honey is collected from Mt. Pageon and other adequate spots in Greece.
By the term "Raw Honey” it is meant that there is no heating, no pasteurization nor any other processes of the honey.
The difference between raw and pasteurized honey is substantial. Raw honey is an alkaline forming food that
contains natural vitamins, enzymes, powerful antioxidants and other important natural nutrients.
These are the very nutrients that will be destroyed during the heating and pasteurization process. Royal Jelly
Royal Jelly is a honey bee secretion that is used in the nutrition or larvae, as well as adult queens. It is secreted from
the glands in the hypopharynx of worker bees and fed to all larvae in the colony.
Royal Jelly’s color is white/gray to yellow/brown. It has a sour taste due to the very low PH (2,5-4),
slightly bitter and peculiar smell and the texture is gelatinous viscous.Nutritional Value
Carbohydrate: Fructose, Glucose, Maltose, Sucrose, Trehalose.Vitamins: In high content is B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B8 and B9. In smaller quantities is B12. In trace is A, C, D, E and K.
Minerals: Sodium, Magnesium, Copper, Cobalt, Lead, Potassium, Iron, Calcium, Zinc, Chromium, Manganese and Nickel.
Amino Acids: They identified 19 amino acides of which the Aspartic and Glutamic Acid are the most important.
All the essential amino acids for humans are in the royal jelly and even in adequate proportions.
Benefits on children:
- With anemia
- Lagging behind in development
- For exam preparation
- During convalescence.
Benefits on adults:
- Prevents seasonal virus infection
- Against depression, anxiety, stress
- Against constipation
- Anti-impotence and infertility
- Helps in the symptom associated with menopause
- Against atherosclerosis (lowers cholesterol levels)
- Against malnutrition and anorexia nervosa
- Against muscular dystrophy, hypertension and diabetes
- Against Parkinson’s Alzheimer’s disease
- Protective role for the liver
- Strengthening the immune system-antimicrobial activity (especially against streptococcus, staphylococcus, E.coli, bacilli coli)
- Stimulating and strengthening of the skin (due to the collagen-containing reducing wrinkles)
- In endocrine disorders and hormonal imbalances
- Reduces the risk of coronary heart disease
- Against bone fractures, headache, ulcers, eczema, intellectual collapse
- Heals tissue damage
- Reduces arthritic problem
- Beneficial in cases of reduced memory
- Improves asthmas
- Offering anabolic support so athletic performance (increased energy, stamina and physical strength)
- Reduce allergic symptom
- Maintain beauty
Buy 1 get 1 Free
Best Before: 2017Dec30