QuickSilver Scientific® Liposomal Melatonin Professional Dose (1 fl oz/30ml)
Melatonin is our body’s primary sleep-regulating hormone. Produced principally in the brain, melatonin regulates your internal clock and influences everything from the sleep-wake cycle to gut and heart health. Supplementing with this key compound may gently restore healthy sleep patterns, among other benefits. Many melatonin products have poor bioavailability, which can make effective dosing feel elusive: too little can have no effect and taking too much can lead to an uncomfortable “melatonin hangover.” Quicksilver Scientific’s premium liposomal melatonin absorbs easily and is a liquid formula making it easy to adjust dosing to suit your individual needs.
This Professional Strength dose version is four times stronger than quicksilver standard liposomal melatonin. It helps you fall asleep, stay asleep, and minimizes the ‘hangover effect’ of typical high dose melatonin supplements.*
- Rest, Repair & Regeneration: Features of modern life like blue light exposure from smart phones and laptops, air travel and chronic stress diminish natural melatonin production, which is critical to a balanced sleep-wake cycle. Supplemental melatonin acts to realign your circadian rhythm, encouraging deep sleep and the nightly repair and regeneration processes that depend on restful slumber.
- A Healthy Brain, Night & Day: Sleep better and stay sharp while you’re awake. Melatonin safeguards the brain against harmful stressors, supporting mental wellbeing and keen cognition. It’s also responsible for nightly detoxification processes, which work to curtail free radicals and damaged proteins linked to neurological dysfunction.
- Digestive & Cardiovascular Support: Already known widely for its effects on sleep, melatonin is the subject of emerging research indicating that it also supports gut and heart health. It may promote healthy bowel habits and help balance cardiovascular-linked issues such as blood glucose control and body weight.
- Next-Gen Bioavailability: Oral melatonin products typically have low bioavailability. Quicksilver Scientific’s advanced liposomal delivery system allows for rapid absorption and prolongs the positive effects of melatonin. One pump can support optimal melatonin levels allowing you to enjoy the benefits of deep, restful sleep.
Main - Melatonin, Essential Phospholipids( (from purified sunflower seed lecithin). See supplement facts for full list of ingredients.
Suggested Use - Take 1 pump by mouth. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing or as directed. May be stirred into a small amount of water. If pregnant, consult a physician before use.
Store at room temperature, away from light.
Due to the complexity and strength of this product, it is available for purchase exclusively through health care professionals.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.