- Young Living
Items in your cart購物車中的產品
The item you tried to buy is sold out你嘗試購買的產品已售清.
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing. Because it is the most versatile of all essential oils, we believe no home should be without it! But lavender is also one of the most adulterated essential oils. There are about 14 times more "lavender essential oil" (Lavendula angustofolia) sold than the actual production quantity!
True lavender oil, like many authentic essential oil, serves as adaptogen, and therefore can assist the body dealing with stress or and helping the body restore balance. It is a great aid for relaxing and winding down before bedtime, yet has balancing properties that can also boost stamina and energy. Therapeutic-grade lavender oil is highly regarded for skin and beauty.
Young Living lavender essential oil
For aromatic or topical use.
Lavender oil is one of the safest oils to use directly on the skin, therefore dilution is optional. (Be mindful though most "Lavender" oils even though they may not contain alcohol may have been blended with "Lavandin" which is a different species and contains camphor and irritate skin.) Regulation of essential oil and labelling is not strict at all unfortunately with essential oils.
Pure and authentic lavender oil is generally safe for children and babies and you may start by diluting and slowly increase.
- Rub lavender essential oil on dry skin in a base of carrier oil or chemical-free lotion to moisturize the affected area.
- Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to a cotton ball and place it in closets and drawers to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
- Some have minimized the appearance of scar tissue by massaging lavender essential oil on or around affected areas.
- Place a few drops of lavender essential oil on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
- Diffuse lavender essential oil to minimize seasonal discomforts. (Lavender oil is excellent in calming the over reactive nervous system and immune system.)
- Rub a few drops of lavender essential oil onto your hand and spread over your child's pillow to help him/her sleep.
- Diffuse lavender essential oil to set the mood for a baby shower or social gathering.
- Diffuse lavender essential oil to calm your mind, body
How to save on buying Young Living products: